This project was meant to be an accumulation of everything we learned this semester regarding bees and all the problems they are facing, and a challenge to come up with feasible ways to combat some of the specific issues bees are dealing with. The ideation phase of this project was once again vital since there were very few guidelines and we as a group were forced to think of a solution to a very complex problem. My group eventually decided to focus on bees and their role as pollinators and came up with a business model to be able to better provide large-scale pollination and beehives to businesses and the public. We were originally planning to focus on issues that were a lot smaller in scale such as attempting to improve the hive, improving the transportation methods during pollination, improving the actual farms the bees pollinate, etc. However, we were encouraged to think bigger and more creatively even to the point of being unrealistic; and to then cut it down to more feasible project ideas. With this outlook we decided to take some of our smaller ideas and combine them to create a much larger scale model, with the underlying idea being to minimize the stress on bees through the entire process of commercial pollination. Our business would incorporate more up-to-date sensors in the beehives in order to collect data and ensure healthy hives, improve the transportation with specifically designed transport trucks, and employ regional bee sanctuaries that would allow us to maintain a consistent population of healthy bees to be used in pollination. To present our final project, we collectively created a website also using weebly (https://rent-a-hive.weebly.com) to outline our business plan and showcase our idea to allow for a more sustainable model of large-scale beekeeping. Overall, this was an enjoyable experience that allowed for both creative thinking and practical methods of improving the health of bees. I look forward to taking the idea from this project, or possibly a different idea from another group’s project, and refining it in the biodesign challenge next semester.